Sitting at the foot of Chapman’s Peak, the lodge is perched on a pebbled beach and enjoys panoramic views of the picturesque Hout Bay harbour, the dramatic Sentinel mountain peak, and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
Tintswalo Atlantic boasts an ideal location from which to enjoy the finest that the Western Cape has to offer. Situated a short drive from the Mother City, guests can experience the diversity of Cape Town’s eclectic culture, as well as the scenic beauty and quietude of the Table Mountain National Park, on which Tintswalo Atlantic resides.
Of course, for those seeking some well-deserved down-time, Tintswalo Atlantic’s heated pool and poolside service makes for a marvellous afternoon of leisure and sunshine. On cooler days, bring a book into the lodge lounge and while away the hours in front of a crackling fireplace.
rates & special offers
• Espresso machine in each suite
• Electronic room safe
• Wood burning fi re place
• Room service available
• Hiking trails from the lodge
• Fire evacuation plan in place
• Secure 24/7 parking - Due to the location of the lodge, guests are shuttled to & from the lodge
• Variety of exciting excursions - request the list
• Children under 6 years of age will be accommodated on a complimentary basis.
• Children 6 to 11 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate; 12 years and older will pay full adult rate.
• Children under 6 years of age must share a room with either an adult or another child over 12 years.
• A maximum of 2 children under 6 years may share a room with two adults, or two older children. The children under 6 years will share a ¾ bed (i.e. only one additional bed will be placed in a room). No children under 12 years will be served dinner in the Restaurant or other dining areas. Children’s meals may be booked in advance and will be served in the childrens’ rooms.
• A babysitting service provided by our staff is available, rates are available upon request. Advance bookings for babysitting are essential.
• World famous Cape wine route
• Robben Island tours
• Scenic nature walks & hikes
• Cape Point the most south-westerly tip of Africa
• Hout Bay Village & Market
• V&A Waterfront
• Paddle boarding
• Tintswalo for Kids - Enquire about our exciting selection of excursions we compiled for our guests
• Historical Canon fi ring
• Horse riding
• Aquatic sports
• Shark cage diving
• Whale watching (seasonal)
• Visit Seal Island
• “World of birds” bird park (largest in Africa)
10 1 Bedroom luxury Island suites
1 2 Bedroom villa
ABOUT TINTSWALO ATLANTIC
Tintswalo Atlanti c is the only lodge located in the Table Mountain Nati onal Park. Nestled at the base of Chapman’s Peak drive overlooking the Senti nel Mountain range and Hout Bay. It is centrally located to all main att racti ons and excursions. Having been described as the most dramati c and romanti c desti nati on in Southern Africa, Tintswalo Atlantic promises to be an idyllic locati on to rejuvenate oneself, away from the stresses and distracti ons of modern living. This is one of the most unique locati ons in the Cape and is a very exclusive lodge. The culinary delights are a treat for the palate and are presented as pieces of art on a plate!
TINTSWALO ATLANTIC FEATURES
5 Star dining & fully licensed bar
Wine cellar offering the Cape’s finest vintages
Luxury lounge area with fireplace
Transfers to/from Airport
Interactive kitchen where dishes are created by the amazing Executive Chef
All suites have en-suite bathrooms with bath tub & separate shower