Driving directions to Karkloof Safari Spa from the King Shaka International Airport in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal:
1. Head southwest
2. Take the 1st left toward Mdloti St
3. Turn left onto Mdloti St. Toll Road
4. Continue onto M65. Toll road
5. Keep right at the fork and merge onto N2. Partial toll road
6. At the interchange 165-E B Cloete, keep left and followed signs for N3 toward Pietermaritzburg/Johannesburg
7. Turn left on N3. Partial toll road
8. Take exit 81 for R33 toward Greytown
9. Turn right onto Church St
10. Continue onto Chota Motala Rd
11. Turn left onto Ottos Bluff Rd
12. Turn left. Destination will be on the right.
About the Lodge
MAGINE A SPECTACULAR HIDDEN PARADISE, A STONE’S THROW FROM THE CITY, WHERE WILDLIFE ROAM
FREE ACROSS ROLLING GREEN HILLS AND VALLEYS, ADORNED WITH WATERFALLS AND LUSH VEGETATION.
HERE, IN THE KWAZULU-NATAL MIDLANDS, TIMELESSNESS AND AN ABUNDANCE OF PEACE PREVAIL.
With truly attentive service, dining at leisure and safaris on demand, we hope to express that your wellbeing and satisfaction is our highest priority. Feel your tensions dissipate as you lose track of time during mountain bike excursion, indulge in signature spa treatment and soak up splendid sunsets every evening after delectable culinary creations.
The sixteen separate and individually decorated Villas each feature their hiding place amongst the green trees. Four of the Villas are interconnected which is suitable for families and small groups.
Guests are invited to relax and get comfortable in the luxury where under floor heating takes the coolness of the night; sunsets rival satellite television and chattering birds outdo internet connectivity. The following amenities are available to guests: a well-stocked bar fridge, air-conditioning, heated towel rails, laundry service, bath with a view, work area and large private viewing deck. Streams trickle gently around the villas at the Karkloof Boutique Hotel while linked wooden walkways connect the private Villa's to the Health & Beauty Spa, the Main Lodge and the dining area.
• Boardroom Facilities
• Conference venue
• Hair salon
• Steam room
• Sun deck
• Swimming Pool
• Wellness centre
• Wine cellar
• Air Conditioning
• Ensuite / Private bathroom
• Heated towel rails
• Mini bar
• Underfloor Heating
• Viewing Deck